Many companies today see online marketing as a very important tool in growing their respective businesses. It allows them to reach potential customers that, due to geographical constraints, couldn't be reached before. Thanks to the Internet, they broke the bounds that kept them from growing even further.
Online marketing's valuable contribution to businesses in general can't be ignored any longer. That's why companies invest thousands, if not millions, in formulating innovative marketing strategies to have the edge over their competitors.
There are many tried and proven online marketing strategies out there. The most effective ones even include e-mail marketing, social media marketing, website marketing, and even marketing through online platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, and MSN Messenger just to name a few.
However effective these marketing strategies may be, one common problem that online marketers have to deal with is consolidation. Due to the sheer number of online marketing initiatives that run all at the same time, online marketers are having difficulty in getting prospects to be in one place, where they can be converted into viable leads.
Consolidating prospects into one area where they can be compelled to take action and be converted into a sale is an online marketer's primary goal. In other words, they have to drive potential customers into a marketing funnel. How does an online marketer like you create a marketing funnel? You can create an effective marketing funnel through LeadPages.
LeadPages is a company that focuses on what is perhaps the most important aspect of business, which is collecting quality leads to drive more sales conversions. They offer maximized lead collection and sales conversion services to online marketers who are looking to take advantage of prospects from different sources such as social media, email, website, and text-messaging. LeadPages does this by utilizing its key main features that include the following:
- Lead Pages – According to a recent study, a large portion—specifically 80%—of your leads, conversion, and revenue comes from a small number of pages—specifically 20%—from your marketing website. The Lead Pages feature allows you to create these pages fast and easy to maximize their marketing potential. It serves as a “landing page” where all your leads, coming from different online marketing channels, will be funnelled. Here, they will be oriented about the features and benefits of the particular product or service that you are offering. They will also be given something which online marketers call a “lead magnet”. Lead magnets are freebies or samples of a product or service that prospects can try out. If they like what they are being offered, they can then opt to provide their email address and be converted into a lead. There are numerous templates to choose from depending on the type of product or service that you would like to promote. Modifying these Lead Pages is also made easy by allowing users to click and change any part of the template into something that fits their brand, adding elements such as videos images and text boxes, and changing the colors and fonts of the template to customize its look and feel.
- Lead Boxes – These are basically non-intrusive browser pop-ups that ask the prospects whether or not they want to take advantage of the marketing offer and provide their email address; they are then included in the daily, weekly or monthly newsletters. By asking the prospect for their email addresses, this allows you to grow your email list so that you can reach more prospects during future marketing initiatives. Lead Boxes are most effective when put on your company's main website, converting site traffic into potential leads. You can also customize how these Lead Boxes are triggered; may it be when a prospect clicks a link, a customer tries to leave the site or while a user has been in your site for a certain amount of time.
- Lead Digits – Converting prospects into leads with lead pages and lead boxes is easy if they are in front of the computer. So how would you convert someone who's not sitting in front of a computer? You can utilize the power of text-messaging. Say for example you're in a movie theater and you want to promote a service by giving your prospect a free movie pass. Simply ask your prospect to text a certain number on their mobile phone, upon which they will get a message asking for their email address to get their free movie pass. This is another fantastic way to not only promote a product or a service, but also grow your prospect email database for future marketing campaigns.
- Lead Links – This allows you to specifically target a certain type of prospect for a particular service or product that you're offering. For example, when you send an email newsletter to a potential lead, it will include two links for two types of service or product. Depending on which one the potential lead clicks on, they will then be included in a segmented list that allows you, the online marketer, to know what type of product or service that particular customer is likely to get. This allows you to optimize and focus your marketing initiatives even further.
- A/B Split Test and Analytics – This is another important feature provided by LeadPages. It provides the online marketer essential data on which landing pages have higher rates of conversion and which ones are not converting at all. This provides you great insight as to what type of product, service, landing page element, format, etc. a particular prospect is more attracted to. With just a few mouse clicks, you will have all these data on hand for analysis.
- Template Importer – Last but not least is the Template Importer. This allows you to import a particular type of landing page that you find to be effective online. If by chance you have a direct competitor who is doing a fantastic job of getting conversions with their landing pages, you now have to ability to import a template of their landing page and tailor-fit it to your own brand. This will significantly save you time and effort in creating a landing page on your own.
One of the most powerful parts of internet marketing today involves email. If you are not working with email marketing, you’re leaving a lot of potential money on the table. There are a number of reasons why you should be working with this option, but there’s a small caveat. You can’t just jump into the fray and start working with a list of emails and spam. That’s not how this all works. If you buy a list, or you just gather all your contacts and send out emails, you’re going to get thrown into the spam folder fast. To avoid that, consider a lead in page. If you’re not sure about what that is, or how to use it, consider Leadpages. The following breaks down the importance of using lead in pages, or squeeze pages, and how Leadpages can help you gain the upper hand in this marketing platform.
Getting People’s Information
The first thing that you need to do is simple, you need to get people’s information. How do you go about this? Well, you will need to literally ask them to give it to you. Many are skeptical about this, which is where a squeeze page comes into play. In these pages you will have a simple form that the end user will fill out, and they will hand over their email address. In exchange for that, you can deliver to them a promise, or a digital item. Most often, you’ll see marketers offering eBooks or coupons. Without this exchange, you’ll have to offer an incentive for giving up their email address.
The Incentive Element
Marketers that aren’t going to give away a free eBook or other digital solution can create an incentive. For instance, if you’re promoting a program that teaches how to sell goods or services, then you can offer a training course. Free training in exchange for an email. Or a limited time offer, chance to win a prize, or something that may be intangible. You see this option in the real world all the time. You go to a mall and see a car for sale. All you have to do to win is fill out a form with your name, email address, and phone number. One person will win the car, and 100,000 plus people may get on a marketing list, and amidst those marketed to, maybe 1% will buy a timeshare. That’s a real-world example of this type of marketing, but you will not be working with the kind of foot traffic a mall gets. Instead, you’re going to be looking at digital traffic, which requires an incentive (like a car), or a free item in exchange for people’s information (their email address).
Create Squeeze or Lead Pages
The next element to all of this is the creation of the page that you’re going to be marketing. You can utilize a lead box, which is like a widget on the side of your website. This works passively, but it’s not as good as having a squeeze page or a lead page that is self-contained. When you set up these standalone websites, you’ll be sending traffic directly to your site, and on that site you will only have a few directions that the end user can go.
A person hits your page, and on that page they get shown an incentive. They can sign up for your newsletter, or perhaps get a free eBook in exchange for their email address. With these pages, a great portion of your targeted traffic will give you their email address, and that’s where you can build a marketing list. With a list, you can ensure that the people that have given you their information are warm leads, rather than cold leads, etc.
How To Build A Page
Now that you know a little about landing pages or squeeze pages, you’ll need to build one. Here’s the thing, not everyone can do this on their own. You’ll find that this is a difficult issue. If you don’t know HTML and you don’t know PHP or any sort of programming language, getting a form set up that is protected against hackers can be tough. But there are ways to get this done with relative ease. You can use a program or service that can help you create this with relative ease. But with so many programs out there, which is going to offer the most bang for your proverbial buck? That’s where Leadpages comes into play.
Leadpages.net Rundown (Brief)
In order to build a proper squeeze page or box, you’ll need to work with some programming language. Well, you could either learn it on your own, or use an established resource like Leadpages. This is a solution that allows you to build a simple form or even a page with integrated programming, and more. With just a few clicks, drops, and drags, you can set up a fully functioning page to capture leads, send out emails, and streamlines the internet marketing element with ease.
When you sign up for Leadpages, you’ll be able to utilize their simple system to build unlimited pages, or boxes to put on your website. When someone fills out the form, you will get their information, and you can either give them a download link to an eBook or some other incentive. You can build multiple forms, add extras, have tracking codes, create pop up functions, or just about anything that you can think of to help build an email list.
This solution is streamlined for internet marketers. It takes the guesswork out of building custom HTML pages, and forms. You don’t have to know programming language, you don’t need to know formatting, you can do everything within a simple template. You can split test, you can build just about any list for any niche fast. Even if you’re new to internet marketing, this is a solution that is going to pay off dividends within the first few months of use. Again, you could either learn programming language and try out forms, and hope they work, or you could use this option to build pages, get email addresses, and start your email marketing campaign fast.
Growing and managing a business is hard enough, so marketing and promoting your products and services shouldn't be. With LeadPages, your company will be provided with a potential to grow at an exponential rate. So try them out now and take advantage of their 30-day money back guarantee.
Add to Flipboard Magazine.